ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris' Non Sport Mk 2

I had the same as Jord, 3.5" however it was on a non-sport pumper. It was decent, after I had another silencer put in.

8981757347_e8fc9a463b_z.jpg

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
How do u think the 2.5 will fit with a trim ?
Was urs to loud Jon. Was it a pro-speed.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Campinghight

puqujatu.jpg

Camp site :)

eze4a4at.jpg

Seen cal on my way to Anglesey

Did you take your passport lol.. I just happened to look in the rear mirror and said to my gf that can't be what's he doing up here.. Lol car looked epic. Will have to find a cool location for some rolling shoots and il sit in boot :D

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
The back didn't lower really, I raised the front up by 60mm, as we went to a camp site my girlfriend has bin in the past. She said my car wouldn't get on it grass near the site.
Mad seeing you on the road. The colour of your car is mental looks great in the sun.

How do u think the 2.5 will fit with a trim ?
Was urs to loud Jon. Was it a pro-speed.

Were you thinking of using the trim from a 182? I'd say its probably too big for a 2.5" tailpipe.

Yeah, When I had it done at pro-speed I only had a backbox, and was far too loud for me. I ended up getting a center silencer put in a couple days later and was better. Looking back, I wouldn't have fitted an exhaust. Lost a load of money on it and sometimes made the me look like a dick.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Yeah I bought a 182 trim I didn't know there were other types.
So u think the 2.5mm would be okay with out a trim?

My car doesn't rattle anymore just creaks and squeaks just need to try fix them next

Will anybody know these problems

-Gear box squeaking ( think its gearbox)
- breaks squeaking when stopping
- and when I release the break(foot/hand) squeaks from rear.

Any advice would be good.

You had any lunch fixing the handbrake and brake pedal squeak? Mine does exactly the same, brake pedal squeaks when I release it and so does my handbrake. Highly annoying!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
You had any lunch fixing the handbrake and brake pedal squeak? Mine does exactly the same, brake pedal squeaks when I release it and so does my handbrake. Highly annoying!

Nope just turn the music up haha.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I hate all the squeaks and rattles my car does.( hate the sunroof so much )

No worries Jon

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Ahh the bloody sunroof! Don't get me started. I'm used the noises that thing makes now. I had all new seals fitted 2 years ago to fix the leak, it was sorted until this winter where the 2 seals on the bolts failed. I'm tiger sealing them when I get the car back hopefully will sort it

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Ahh the bloody sunroof! Don't get me started. I'm used the noises that thing makes now. I had all new seals fitted 2 years ago to fix the leak, it was sorted until this winter where the 2 seals on the bolts failed. I'm tiger sealing them when I get the car back hopefully will sort it

Let me know how u get on with that :) I might do it

renault clio
love the car mate, dunno how ive missed this thread! whats your rear spring setup? Im as low as i can go at the back at the moment and still have some arch gap :( looking to get a new set of rear springs but cant seem to get any good suggestions on spring to get low!

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
Coil springs. I emailed them last week. They can either compress and repaint your rear springs for £45 plus vat which is a 72 hour turn around after they recieve them or make a new set for 90 plus vat which can take up to 20 days

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
love the car mate, dunno how ive missed this thread! whats your rear spring setup? Im as low as i can go at the back at the moment and still have some arch gap :( looking to get a new set of rear springs but cant seem to get any good suggestions on spring to get low!

It's fk hightsports mate. With no adjusters on

And what nick said :) 90mm would be good ;)

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Long time since I have done a update as the car is pretty much how I want it.
Small update
ju9eju7u.jpg

atapeqy8.jpg

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
How did you do the conversion mate???

I've done my window switches and Centre Console lights but haven't tried the dials or center clock yet

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
How did you do the conversion mate???

I've done my window switches and Centre Console lights but haven't tried the dials or center clock yet

With great difficulty haha
Iv done my window switches also the only thing iv not done is the headlight dimmer.

Renault Clio DCI 100
Wow your car is stunning man! Cant wait to get mine done, i really love the colour coding of the bumper think that really improves it. So reading it you have fk coilover with something done to the rear springs to get it lower is that right?

As i've been looking at coilovers which always seem to say 100mm front and 70mm back :(

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Wow your car is stunning man! Cant wait to get mine done, i really love the colour coding of the bumper think that really improves it. So reading it you have fk coilover with something done to the rear springs to get it lower is that right?

As i've been looking at coilovers which always seem to say 100mm front and 70mm back :(

Thanks alot mate
I do have fk coilovers, but no custom springs just the adjusters on the rear have been removed
I'm not sure how low mine is tbh it's low on front but ill need to get custom springs for rear if I wanna go lower.

Renault Clio DCI 100
Thanks alot mate
I do have fk coilovers, but no custom springs just the adjusters on the rear have been removed
I'm not sure how low mine is tbh it's low on front but ill need to get custom springs for rear if I wanna go lower.

Awesome thanks very much for the info! Defo want to go low as possible and yours looks spot on tbh as my work was 4 speed bumps to get in and out! Nightmare!!