ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris' Non Sport Mk 2

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Brilliant. Mine is the same, you really have to plan where your going to avoid bumps makes it more interesting for sure. That's why I have kept the standard splitter on mine cause its flexi

Yeah and it's smaller so less chance of it catching.

Thank you Joe urs is looking nice. And under the bonnet well :p

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
A little fun update
Got these for shows

Some valve sleeves and
Angry birds valve caps
y3a3esys.jpg

e2eqy5u9.jpg

6a4azyme.jpg

edy7ahad.jpg

And got some coke bottle caps :)
qujytyse.jpg

Let me know if u like or not.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
They were on eBay, I'm going to make my own in the future. Really easy to do
Just drill a hole in what u want and stick a plastic cap in there with a bit of glue. The coke is done using a glue gun.

I'm think of doing some different ones.

Hi pal do you know the offset of the lenso's.

As I'm thinking of running coilovers my alloys are also 7J with a 24mm offset.

I don't want the same thing that happened to you on the fronts.

I may be going TOPO tomorrow if I can get a set of wings :eek:

Front looks nicer with white badges :)

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Hello thy are 7j and I am not going TOPO anymore. I have standard silver ATM that one was stone chipped to hell. Ill get spray shack to do one for me.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Yeah hight sports. They where fine before I got them aligned haha which was a week my mot

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
My car doesn't rattle anymore just creaks and squeaks just need to try fix them next

Anti roll bar link changed.

savyjeha.jpg

yva5epub.jpg

Not the best of photos.

Will anybody know these problems

-Gear box squeaking ( think its gearbox)
- breaks squeaking when stopping
- and when I release the break(foot/hand) squeaks from rear.

Any advice would be good.

Twingo Dynamique
squeaking brakes generally and traditionally means the disc is getting low... pads too. rears, if still drums then i presuming shoes are wearing too.... :S thats what the guys in the workshop would probably say. the rear drums, if still drums, the shoes may need more lube on the moving parts... possibly.... as when they slip against the sides when you lift off... must admit not a mechanic, but swapped over brakes and drums on work experience no end of times. fronts will just be something is worn out.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I paid for a full service and new pads last year. :/
I'm not the best at doing that sort of stuff to my car haha might see at the next meet if anybody will know and help me out :)
I was told that it might be the spring for the rear that is sticking.

Thanks matey :D

Twingo Dynamique
fair enough... just out of interest what is the paint code / paint name of your colour? because i am 99% sure it's the same as mine, and havent seen the same colour on anything other than yours... ?

Twingo Dynamique
*ponders the cost of a 182 FF ..... followed by a full respray...... looks at the bank balance......... breaks down into tears*

Twingo Dynamique
true.... could just see which bits i can swap off of my campus... ;D which is a point... i was trying to work out the best way to have a campus sleeper, with a 182 engine..... would it be, put the campus bumpers,boot, grill on a 182, or the engine into the campus.... i'm thinking the campus onto/around the 182....? :S :L

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Bought myself a exhaust trim ready for an exhaust. 2.5"/3"/3.5" not sure what yet.
What you reckon ?

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
3.5 is definitely top big, especially for a non sport. Yeah I I've seen that one, I personally wouldn't put an exhaust on a non sport but it looks better than 3.5

Twingo Dynamique
I think if you're doing a cut out it could look ok... Although I think I prefer the look of a "stealth"