ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Childs Car Seat

172 Turbo
Think the Cybex is the which award winner.

We've got to change ours, we bought a cheap Britax and when I corner with a little pace I see my 4 year old diagonally in the mirror!

That is the problem I have now. We have a MaxiCosi that is Isofix but we borrowed a Britax to see how it was and I can see him flying about in the back which I don't feel safe about. I don't even go fast when the wee guy is in the car.

Iceberg 172
Deffinately get the recaro monza. I used to fit child seats when I worked at halfords. The monza is a good seat with a good safety rating. The isofix will guarantee less movement plus your child's weight to hold the seat still. But that's my opinion :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Recaro young sport here too although normally in the Laguna. If you use it with the isofix base in the Clio then it makes it really high!

AG 200 CUP
I have a Monza and a young sport for my little dudes. Not very often they are in the car tbh but they seem to be really safe and the Monza has loads of padding so he looks to be comfortable in it too. Recaro's front and rear is the only way to go :cool: