ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester members in here!

Fabia VRS ll
@Knuckles Im afraid i cant, im not home until later this month and its not for very long. Should be back on a permanent basis sometime in the new year and will defiantly be attending some meets.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Would anyone be willing to spend £60 on karting in the Spring at Glan Y Gors? (just off Evo Triangle). Would be good to get a group of us together.
Best track I've been to by far.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Would anyone be willing to spend £60 on karting in the Spring at Glan Y Gors? (just off Evo Triangle). Would be good to get a group of us together.
Best track I've been to by far.

I've never been or heard of that one, Is it better than the likes of three sisters and the one at warrington?

Either way, yeah I'd be up for it. Is it worth checking if they do discounts for groups?

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I've never been or heard of that one, Is it better than the likes of three sisters and the one at warrington?

Either way, yeah I'd be up for it. Is it worth checking if they do discounts for groups?
I've not been to those, but this is 1100m outdoor Tarmac circuit with lots of variety in the corners and 400cc twin engine karts :)

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Glan y Gors is waaaaay better than Warrington, and a better surface than wigan. A bit narrower hilly and more technical with a few tighter corners and off camber bits too to make it interesting.
A good flat track is Rednal Karting near Oswestry

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I'm still around . Not done anything Clio related for a while though. Live half a mile from where Roots n Shoots was.

markmcgivern

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I have an RB 182 cup
im real busy working on it at the moment and buying lots of parts. I want to finish it for the spring (fingers crossed)

Mini GP2
Nantwich so not too far from Chester, usually on here a lot but spend too much time browsing :smile:

I'd be up for an evo triangle run out when the weather improves.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
have you tried to organize anything you lazy bugger?? last one i remember was a meal somewhere.

I tried a meal, which three people (including me and you) were interested in, and a drive.

So I figured I'd get people talking and see what's best for everyone first rather than sporadically making threads lol.

But yes, I'm quite lazy :blush:

Track 172 Cup
I can't do the 24th I'm at a birthday party in Derby on the 23rd in the night time but driving back after it (don't drink lol saves me paying £90 for a hotel) Although depending what's happening I may b able too meet up in the afternoon before I go work on nights.