ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester members in here!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
We need an updated list of who is still active in the region.

Can people post to help us get an idea of scale.
Name, location and any suggestion you may have for meets, events or activities you'd like to see in the future.

Cheers, Scott.

8586245385_32a4eac293_b.jpg

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I'm nowhere near Chester, but need another Roots n Shoots (sp?) meet, was ran by Ash wasn't it iirc?

Can't remember now, but that was awesome, so many cars.

Big Chester meet at SP and roots and shoots in 11 or 12 I think

Both awesome we are hoping for a come back sometime soon :)

It was the drive out meets that were the most entertaining IMO, although Roots and Shoots was a decent meeting place.
Not heard or seen anything of Ash for ages now.

I'll be active more now, finally gone full time and no stupid hours and new job.
Based in South Manchester/Cheshire.

Maybe Karting, Drives and our own 'unit'

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'm following in your foot steps @Knuckles - moved from Wigan to Chester :tongueout:
Put me down for the next meet!

Small world lol!

I'll be active more now, finally gone full time and no stupid hours and new job.
Based in South Manchester/Cheshire.

Maybe Karting, Drives and our own 'unit'

Good to hear. @Chi has a unit. And I'm sure he likes company.

Outdoor activities will probably be taking a back seat until the weather gets nice to be fair. But expect them as soon as it gets warm.

I'm active ish from Manchester so close

Ignore Rhys and be activer down here lol

Get your names down in here :smile:

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/nov-9-2014-chester-pub-meet-cotebrook-tarporley.761495/

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am still about just don't get time to come on here much more. As Scott said I am away a lot now after Christmas might be back a little more. I'd still be more than up for meets when I am about.

The drive outs were ace I can't believe no one had sorted out a drive out there's nothing wrong with the weather someone should sort a drive out to the lake. The best drive I had there was this time of the year.

Dan there was three big meets.

You don't need roots n shoots to do a big meet. Meets can be anywhere there's load of places and lots of local people/company's that would like a Meet to be at there place.

Maybe I will have to do another meet one day.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I am still about just don't get time to come on here much more. As Scott said I am away a lot now after Christmas might be back a little more. I'd still be more than up for meets when I am about.

The drive outs were ace I can't believe no one had sorted out a drive out there's nothing wrong with the weather someone should sort a drive out to the lake. The best drive I had there was this time of the year.

Dan there was three big meets.

You don't need roots n shoots to do a big meet. Meets can be anywhere there's load of places and lots of local people/company's that would like a Meet to be at there place.

Maybe I will have to do another meet one day.

You not about tonight for the Chester meet? I miss your face.

Fabia VRS ll
hi, im in chester, when im not away with work in germany. Just bought myself a PB 182. Just wanted to say hi.