ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester meet/drive in january

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right its bin a while since we"ve had a meet or drive and the weathers bin nice so thought that its time we meet up! I am thinking meet up at my place like normal so Roots n Shoots in chester ch3 5qd for any new people. On the 7th or 8th of january if the weathers good i think we should meet up at 11am so that we can go for a good drive in wales and if the weathers not so good meet up at 1pm and have lunch in the pub down the raod!!

Right names down and if theres any roads/places anyone wants to go feel free to add them!

1,v6clo

cup/williams
1.kv6clo
2. Glenn182 (maybe)
3. XxHarDinGxX (I can do the 7th, but going to the derby on the 8th)
4. Rhys (8th, but only maybe)
5.crazyasswhiteboy

clio 1.2 16v
1.kv6clo
2. Glenn182 (maybe)
5.crazyasswhiteboy
6.FastHarry
7.Gunner3011

clio 182 ff
1.kv6clo
2. Glenn182 (maybe)
5.crazyasswhiteboy
6.FastHarry
7.Gunner3011
8. jayjay09

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Jayjay where about are you from mate and I am guessing this is your first meet then?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol winter tyres Aucky! Well I don't think I'll be going crazy after my time in the 172 the other night:( so I'll be in the
vee and that needs new brakes really;( do fancy going somewhere nice for lunch;)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
That's probably the best bet really. Roads are fairy slippery at the moment still :(

I might be a bit late as well, I'll find out tomorrow hopefully.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
right then we can meet at mine all have a chat then work out if people want to go for a drive or not or go to get something to eat. we could even split up some go for a spin then meet back up.

went and had alook for the 172 replacement today cant make my mind up :/

BG 182
1.kv6clo 2. Glenn182 (maybe) 3. XxHarDinGxX (I can do the 7th, but going to the derby on the 8th) 4. Rhys (8th, but only maybe) 5.crazyasswhiteboy 6.FastHarry 7.Gunner3011 8. jayjay09 9. MADNESS88 as long as not working find out tomorrow

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Food sounds good. Im a maybe as have stuff to sort on this weekend. What days been decided?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yes. I think.

What time? Where's an area rep when you need one? ;)

Did someone say they needed the help of an area rep?? ;)

And I'm sure the plan was to meet at roots and shoots for 11am.

But as its not my meet I'm not 100% on that ATM

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep it's tomorrow boys but the plan for me has change a little but as soon as you may know after my act of god ie a tree falling on my 172 that's now fucked (cat C ;( ) and my body is still feeling fucked I won't be up for much of a drive so
Think I'll be coming in the land rover at about 11 so If people do want to go for a drive they can or we can meet up then go for lunch down the road and photos so think we may as well still say 11 and see what happens???? What dose
everyone think????

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol only just read my last post sorry that It sounds like a r****d has just bin hitting keys on a keyboard I was on my
phone and a little bit pissed off:-/

172 Project Vanessa
I will come down to roots n shoots for 11 & see what people want to do 1st. Also fastdanbar, remember our dodgy deal tomorrow ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
You were in your 172 and a tree fell on you...are you okay?

Yer mate i was in the 172 and a tree fell on me as i was driving at about 70mph f**king gutted. But so happy that i wasnt in the v6 and amazed that i just walked away lol! yer I am ok back is sore but bar that fine. shame that the insurance say it was a act of god so its all goes down as my fault the c***s.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
That's shocking about the insurance mate!

Joke isn't it dude any dick could see the tree was un safe that it's got no roots and it was roaten but they still say thats how it it!! Thanks to sky insurance! It was funny on the phone you seam to know alot about trees the lady said I was
Like lol I own a garden centre it should be on your info about me thats in front of you dick!!!!

Glad to hear you're okay. Doesn't sound too much fun tbh.

Thanks mate yep I can safely say I don't want to do it again it wasnt fun at all! Just gutted It goes against me! I am
sure some fucker owns the tree????

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Not alot of the car left really mate it's at a very good friends body shop in Manchester he's said just in parts it's 4k to fix it so that kind of tells you there's not alot left to sell lol. And it was mint to be fair I wouldbt have sold that for less than 3k it was worth that all day long don't think I'll make that back if I break it down???

Yer Joe insurance companies are f**king jokers just legal gangsters lol!!! Just not looking forward the the renewal prices start coming!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
All depends on what's left. Gearbox, Engine etc etc are the main parts worth money. It all depends on if you can afford to "write it off" and scrap it and call it a day, or you need to claim through your insurance company as a fault claim.

Remember it will affect you for 5-6 years if you claim, and if you didn't have protected no claims then you're going to be paying through the nose I'd imagine.