ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester Meet 18th of July- Planning thread

keo

Clio Trophy
I resent that comment, I wasn't slow, I just had no sense of direction and never listened to find out where we were going!!

i have worse sense of direction than you mate, you found me one time didnt you lol

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
You get lost = you cant keep up.
And NW lot drive with some PACE.
Alex, the lad in the ctr was sayin how hes been on corsa, bosted starlet, CTR, other meets, and no one drives like NW clios. I think theres a few too many BRAVE moves tbh

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
i have worse sense of direction than you mate, you found me one time didnt you lol

Haha, that was pretty funny, we went a different way at some lights apparently?

You get lost = you cant keep up.
And NW lot drive with some PACE.
Alex, the lad in the ctr was sayin how hes been on corsa, bosted starlet, CTR, other meets, and no one drives like NW clios. I think theres a few too many BRAVE moves tbh

I just refuse to overtake in a silly place, so it can be hard to catch up with the pack once they are ahead!
This is only the second time I have driven anywhere with a meet and I was pretty happy with the pace, but there were certainly a few interesting overtaking manoeuvres!!

keo

Clio Trophy
got to be safe or im not going for it, had to many scares in the past, smashed a car up its not worth it dont want it happening to the clio