ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester Meet 18th of July- Planning thread

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i might be in town on saturday night but not 100% sure yet cant wait till the meet looks like its going to be a good1 really didnt think we would get a list of 20 lets just hope every1 turns up. i wont be forgeting the camera this time. bit gutted that its still 4 weeks away:dapprove:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
any1 fancy stopping at the groes inn on the way thats not far from the evo triangle and theres lots of good roads around that area sure the staff would be able to tell us some good spots??????????

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I will just follow your lead! I googled the pub but now luck! It does sound like a good idea!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
the pub is in the back of evo mag ive never bin but some mates have its really nice just thought it would be a good place for a drink n break. they have got a web site is www.groesinn.com its a bit posh but should be ok for a drink????

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
It does look nice, but if you google map it, its a fair way up the A55. If we go that way tho then it takes us near the B5113, which is a great way to get to Betws y coed!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
The Groes Inn is very nice. I used to go as I lived quite close to there. It's not that posh tbf and is a f**k off car park accross from it.

Ohhh, that pub is quite far from the Triangle too. Well, it's hardly next door.

clio 172 5 turbo 2
The Groes Inn is very nice. I used to go as I lived quite close to there. It's not that posh tbf and is a f**k off car park accross from it.

Ohhh, that pub is quite far from the Triangle too. Well, it's hardly next door.

its a nice car park i dumped my turbo 2 in it after chucking the fan belt off (thought i blew it up) after going round the Triangle :(

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
i reckon ill come to this.
im new btw!

1. aucky
2. jesus
3. _WILL_
4. mike1pow
5.172-Tom
6. ^Jonff^
7. Parry123
8. mat-nos
9. skiptonweed
10. v6 clo
11. bedford8256
12. Christopher
13. Keo
14. Daz
15. p@blo
16. arran_182 inc piss up at Shell island
17. ste01
18. Matt_Fezzy
19. carl
20.walshy225
21. lee 182

RS Clio 182
It does look nice, but if you google map it, its a fair way up the A55. If we go that way tho then it takes us near the B5113, which is a great way to get to Betws y coed!!

Good thing about coming to the Bay via the A55 is that you get to go as fast as you dare down Rhuallt Hill tho, but it is a good 40 miles of boredom.

Im provisionally up for this, would be coming along the A55 from Llandudno tho so don't really fancy

If you're doing Betws my favourite is to go A470 from Black Cat roundabout off the A55, down to Betws, then pick up the A5??

RS Clio 182
1. aucky
2. jesus
3. _WILL_
4. mike1pow
5.172-Tom
6. ^Jonff^
7. Parry123
8. mat-nos
9. skiptonweed
10. v6 clo
11. bedford8256
12. Christopher
13. Keo
14. Daz
15. p@blo
16. arran_182 inc piss up at Shell island
17. ste01
18. Matt_Fezzy
19. carl
20.walshy225
21. lee 182
22. Pritch

RS Clio 182
the pub is in the back of evo mag ive never bin but some mates have its really nice just thought it would be a good place for a drink n break. they have got a web site is www.groesinn.com its a bit posh but should be ok for a drink????
The Groes has a top reputation round here, I've not had chance to go myself but would certainly think its worth a stop based on everything I've heard.

182 cup
Think I'm goin to have to back out of this guys, been told I'm working in china the following week and fly out on the 16th :-(

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
gutted mate!!!!
its looking like its going to be a ace meet maybe next time.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
yer its still on think every1 is meetting from about 4? 430 at mine the post code is ch3 5qd

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
weathers ment to be ok for the weekend i hope that every1 is still up for it ive bin looking forward to this for weeks now!! hope every 1 that has said they are comeing turns up!!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
glad that ur stlil up for it any of the other lads comeing from your way????? see u at 4 ish

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
ive already put the camrea in the car hope u can make the next meet mate think i am going to start changeing a few things on the vee for the next meet. when are u leaveing for china mike????

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
gutted mate think ppl are comeing at 4 ish cant see the we will be leaving that quickly maybe u could pop over to see every1 if your not so far away.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i havent got a clue mate ive never done the evo but there are some great roads around us so guess wen every 1 gets there just see what ppl fancy i guess but think its about a hour the evo??

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Yeah, thats where I think we are meeting, but that google maps makes it look like its on the wrong side of the road, it is next to the park and ride I think. It has a big sign on the round about which will make it pretty obvious when you see it!

182 cup
I leave on friday and get back a week on Sat.

Truly gutted! Will see you all at the next one though :approve:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
yer thats my place but is on the wrong side of the road its next to the park and ride it right on the round about u cant miss it.

post code is ch3 5qd.