ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHELTENHAM MEET!

Clio 172 Monaco
Hello

Thinking its been ages since we last had a meet! :dapprove: JUNE 2nd its a Sunday I'm thinking of going to Cheapstow to take pics of the cars under the bridge hopefully there wont be no bombs getting removed and set off this time :rasp: :lolup:

And hopefully the sun will be out!! :approve: We can also go for something to eat maybe not another Nando's :eek: see what everyone fancies on the day! Meeting time 10:30 AM?

Hope to see you all there!!

1. Cazzy

182, Cayenne, Mini S
Damn I would've come along but I'm coming back from holiday that day.

Also I should probably say hi as I've only just joined! I live down in Weston-s-Mare but work out of Glos airport so I'm sure I'll make a Cheltenham meet at some point :)

Cheers,

James

Clio 172 Monaco
Aww that's a shame :( your have to Deffo show your face :p at one of the meets :) look forward to meeting you at some point :)

182, Cayenne, Mini S
I'm sure I will do at some point :). I'm going to the Apex track day at Combe on 3rd June if anyone is going?