ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheltenham meet

If you do any future ones I could turn up, as I'm moving to Cheltenham in a few weeks. Right next to wait rose, so that would be a good venue for me ;)

RenaultSport 182FF
Attendants:

1. Lordman
2. Cazzy
3. Mr bean
4. Rich
5. Kirsty197
6. Charlie
7. Pugworth Jones (106 OC)
8. Tandy106 (106 OC)

Well iv'e invited chappers!

Ha, wow thats dedication :D I Cleaned mine a few days ago before the rain came down and used my dads car cover. its nice and dry :rasp:

Im guessing your garage is cluttered :eek:

Thanks for the invite guys, would have loved to come but it's a mate's 21st tomorrow so I won't be able to go!

will make sure I get to the next.

Clio 172 Monaco
Really good meet to those of you that made it was really good laugh! Cheers guys and girls :) post your pics up :)

172 Cup
Ill try & come to the next meet when you sort one. I was hoping to come but couldn't in the end. Look forward to seeing the pictures.

RenaultSport 182FF
Really good meet to those of you that made it was really good laugh! Cheers guys and girls :) post your pics up :)

Good meet,
Also nice to have met all of you :)

Will have to organise another, In waitrose may I add :D
Meal wise I think I'll order less next time ;)

Clio 172 Monaco
Pics of the meet....

photo36_zpsbbcf99de.jpg

photo37_zps9b879842.jpg

photo38_zpsb17c13ea.jpg

photo42_zpsf66e80f9.jpg

photo41_zps9b93ac21.jpg

photo40_zpsa9baf38c.jpg

photo39_zpsd22130cb.jpg There were some local chavs behind us who joined us but didnt speak and soon drove off they knew they had no chance with the sports ;)

Great meet though and was nice meet some new faces!!

Last edited: