ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheltenham meet

Clio 172 Monaco
So I'm just thinking of doing another meet hope for more cars this time LOL!
if any1 would like to put any idea's forward? Or any dates we should do it on ect I'm thinking meet up have a drive and go for a meal? And take pics! :)

Clio 172 Monaco
Any1 wanna meet in cheltenham on the 30th? There is 4 of us so far who will be attending more the better :-D I know its short notice but lord has only just got his clio insured :)

RenaultSport 182FF
Any1 wanna meet in cheltenham on the 30th? There is 4 of us so far who will be attending more the better :-D I know its short notice but lord has only just got his clio insured :)

Thanks Cazza.... "Lord" that will stick :D

I'll see if i can round some locals up :)

I'm Thinking a list for attendants :D (Like Group buy format lol)

1.Lordman

Clio 172 Monaco
I'll see if i can round some locals up

I'm Thinking a list for attendants (Like Group buy format lol)

1.Lordman
2. Cazzy
3. Mr bean
4. Rich

ps where and what time?

RenaultSport 182FF
What do you think?

Prince of wales Athletic stadium car park? Its big but not that attractive, unless someone else has a better idea?

11am ish do you think?

Update: Its apparently raining on the friday, anybody think of a place sheltered?

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Monaco
No I don't think it is :-( just 1 of my mates works at waitrose and he wants to attend but would get in to a lot trouble if they see his car with us in there :-/ & yeah sure they can come! :) more the merry ;-)

182 cup / Audi s3 8L
hi lordman, yea could be in on this, not 100% what im doin yet but if im about ill fly over. Will have to let you know in the next day or so.

182 cup / Audi s3 8L
also thought id see if any of you guys would know, i requested to be part of west midlands group on cliosport ages ago but have never been confirmed... so only found out about this when lordman pm'd me

RenaultSport 182FF
No I don't think it is :-( just 1 of my mates works at waitrose and he wants to attend but would get in to a lot trouble if they see his car with us in there :-/ & yeah sure they can come! :) more the merry ;-)

Ohh, that's not good!

It's either that or get wet :D Surely they wouldn't mind? It's not like we are doing burnouts and turning our music up loud like chav's do :rasp:

hi lordman, yea could be in on this, not 100% what im doin yet but if im about ill fly over. Will have to let you know in the next day or so.

You don't have long mate, it's this friday :D

Clio 172 Monaco
30th is a Sunday lordman lol not Friday :) and we will have see what the weather like on the day I suppose? :)

RenaultSport 182FF
30th is a Sunday lordman lol not Friday :) and we will have see what the weather like on the day I suppose? :)

Mmm clearly not with it :D Well in that case its sunny on sunday ;)

So Matalan then?

Food... what we thinking, somewhere in the Brewery?

Andrew

German V6
Not going to be able to make it i'd love to come but the clio's off the road with a snapped cambelt sadly.

Clio 172 Monaco
Yeah can do :) Haha! And its ok I will let you off as its Boxing Day someone still hung over are they?! LOL!! I think we might have another member Coming too fingers crossed she got a 197 so should be a good meet if we can get more :)

RenaultSport 182FF
Yeah can do :) Haha! And its ok I will let you off as its Boxing Day someone still hung over are they?! LOL!! I think we might have another member Coming too fingers crossed she got a 197 so should be a good meet if we can get more :)

cancels out you putting cheltenham in the midlands :p Ahah I'll go with that ;)

Ahh, Kirsty?

Clio 172 Monaco
Yeah that's her! :) hopefully she can make it I've facebooked her so fingers crossed :) I'm just washing the car now! Wish me luck its filthy!! And it pissing it down :-(

RenaultSport 182FF
Yeah that's her! :) hopefully she can make it I've facebooked her so fingers crossed :) I'm just washing the car now! Wish me luck its filthy!! And it pissing it down :-(

Well iv'e invited chappers!

Ha, wow thats dedication :D I Cleaned mine a few days ago before the rain came down and used my dads car cover. its nice and dry :rasp:

Im guessing your garage is cluttered :eek:

Clio 172 Monaco
I don't have a garage as my dad puts his banger in there :-/ so I park in the street ;-( Kirsty 197 coming she just told me so that 5 of us for deffo! Yay and just washed the car going out some pics up of it on the media tread me washing in the pissing rain haha!! Didn't want put it to shame on Sunday LOL :)

RenaultSport 182FF
I don't have a garage as my dad puts his banger in there :-/ so I park in the street ;-( Kirsty 197 coming she just told me so that 5 of us for deffo! Yay and just washed the car going out some pics up of it on the media tread me washing in the pissing rain haha!! Didn't want put it to shame on Sunday LOL :)

Ahaha :D Poor little clio ;)

To right, but won't it get dirty again by then? :)

Clio 172 Monaco
Yeah but i wont be driving that much from now till then so should still be okay cant be as bad as what it was LOL just uploading the pics to the media folder now :-D

Clio 172 Monaco
Attendants:

1. Lordman
2. Cazzy
3. Mr bean
4. Rich
5. Kirsty197
6. Charlie

182 cup / Audi s3 8L
for some reason i thought 30th was friday to.... i can do friday but not sunday...

RenaultSport 182FF
Yeah i thought the same but I mean where else :p I know you guys would do it the proper way and do Tesco :D

Sure mate, its GL50 4DF :)