ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest place to get an xbox one?

BG 182 FF
i'm a pc gamer but really want forza 5 and forza horizon when it comes out so trying to find a cheap xbox one so wondering if you guys know wheres cheapest?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Hell that seems a good deal.

I'm still looking for the cheapest way to get Fifa 15, another controller and an Xbox One.

What would Destiny and Dead Rising 2 be worth un opened?

Dead rising 2 can be had for £16.99 so £15 on ebay?

Destiny - £35 on ebay for a quick sale + postage I'd say. So thats £50 for a controller.

YOu can buy FIFA 15 Ultimate Edition form the Indian Xbox store for £29 if you change your region and have some billing address in Bangalore.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Dead rising 2 can be had for £16.99 so £15 on ebay?

Destiny - £35 on ebay for a quick sale + postage I'd say. So thats £50 for a controller.

YOu can buy FIFA 15 Ultimate Edition form the Indian Xbox store for £29 if you change your region and have some billing address in Bangalore.

Tesco Direct are now doing the FIFA 15 Bundle for £319 with the TDX-HWXT code.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Yeah good option. Would be my first choice but OP wants forza for which the ms store deal is ideal.

Although weirdly the MS store doesn't let you put it in the basket, it just adds dead rising and forza.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Although weirdly the MS store doesn't let you put it in the basket, it just adds dead rising and forza.

Oh really?!

I need to refresh my list. I think 2/3 week in October will be the best time to buy with all the decent games running into Christmas. The pre order bundle is a new thing.

Remember that the £10 off code applies to any order over £50 so create a seperate account to buy accessories

BG 182 FF
i can get an xbox one with fifa 15 for £329 on amazon, then flog fifa as i want forza should be able to get £35 for it?