ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Trophy, number 166

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
No idear, after seeming Tims on Saturday at Cubs house i want one.

Can't afford one at the moment. :(

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
That looks really clean apart from the alloys which has already been mentioned, well worth that as long the belts havnt been done in Roberts back garden.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
So he's a car trader and gives no warranty?, nice. Advert alone would put me off. The reason and it may be daft but the different coloured writing is crap. These cars imo should be advertised really well, this hasn't. Oh and no service history either? Where do I sign.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have the Sachs dampers ever been refurbed? If not expect to pay ~£500 to have them done. Does it even have the dampers or is it running a Cup setup? If so then it's just a red (/pink) 182 ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
That was for sale for nearly a year on AT. Something's a miss with it IIRC.

Was going to say the above.

It has been for sale for ages, i might be totally wrong but I'm sure someone from either this site or clio trophy mailed the seller ages ago about it

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
He tried telling me they are the original wheels. . He's paid 2 5k or less as that's how much I was offered it for. .

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
It's been slated on cliotrophy. .

Isn't that pretty much standard on there if a trophy doesn't have Turinis?

Were you not tempted for £2.5k Chi? It's got to be worth that if it's HPI clear.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Yeah this was for sale in East London a while back. I assume the wheels are 15" but it's still way to high. Assume it's got some tat suspension fitted!?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio trophy
Hi every1,I'm new to this site and just seen this post,to set the record straight,I actually bought the trophy numbered 166 last weeken,the car is mint apart from the hideous wheels and a coupe of wee tiny dinks as to be expected,the belts were done at Renault at 66k now on 69k,phoned Renault to double check the receipt,the dampers are very clean and have definatly been done at some point,will put photos of the car up soon, ANY1 GOT TROPHY WHEELS FOR SALE??????

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was interested in this car but the seller couldn't tell me if it had Sach's, and didn't know what a de-phaser pulley was, i didn't want to travel to find a piece of s**t, if it has the sach's and the pulley is good then it was a cheap car!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio trophy
Hi midge,all Sach's are perfect,I have put clio trophy 166/500 for sale in Google and the garage had it up for 5500 but say it has the wheels but not complaining as got it for more than 3000 off that,sure I'll find wheels soon,will try get photos up tonight

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
Isn't that pretty much standard on there if a trophy doesn't have Turinis?

Were you not tempted for £2.5k Chi? It's got to be worth that if it's HPI clear.

Ha Ha Ha , You need to see what the CS Sheep team said about me when i put 15" Clio PH2 Valver alloys on my Trophy.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio trophy
Ha ha some people just like to have a rant for no reason lol,loving the turbo MarcR,always liked them, nice motor