ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap clio cup £1100

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
the girl wants shot of it because her and her chap have got a new car , so someone is gonna get a bargain , would be a good breaker for fred/sam at that money , engine has 70k on so should be all ok ,

Last edited:

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
few hundred for wheels...interior (dash and trim) maybe couple of hundred (not including seats), spare wheel (if there is one), spoiler...engine (spares...) could well make your money back with bit to spare...

Could do with more pictures though...

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  S4 Avant
This was up for sale few weeks back, i nearly had it at a ridiculously low price. Only thing is, it had a front end bump, dont know how serious, but has new bumper as the girl described when asked.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
cars hammered, keeps jumpin out of third by the time u got it to mint condition and collected would stand in £2k+ easily

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  rstuned 182ff bg
i bet she would take a quick offer of £900-950 cash just to get rid quick,

if i had some were to keep it, that would be a good project, i bought my 182 bg from duhram off needster,a member off here,

got the train/s up and seem to take for ever, i soon got back home though :D