ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 200 gordini

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
cdyqgq2k28kgrhqzjoe0d29.jpg

21cdy5jqcwk7e28kgrhqv21.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
£13K for a Cat D bag or s**t?!?!? Must be missing something here. Thats fully spec'd 18 month old 200 money.

You'd have to be insane. Someone will have it though, not at that price though.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
£13K for a Cat D bag or s**t?!?!? Must be missing something here. Thats fully spec'd 18 month old 200 money.

You'd have to be insane. Someone will have it though, not at that price though.

theyve been trying to shift it for months, first as smashed was askin £10k+ :rasp:now repaired, it'll sell but never at that price, anyone with £13k has usually got another 1-2k sat abt so could easily haggle a 15k straight car down, prices r dropping, there's new one's with 400 miles fetchin £16k!!!

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I wouldnt even pay 5k to drive that bag o'shite around-

honestly what Renault thinking...

CR*p colour
CR*P Wheels
Stupid white spray @ the front
CR*P interior
Gash GT spoiler

the list goes on

S

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
just a shame the 197/200 is so slow , just sold my 197 as it was to slow , they are way to heavy compared to the 172/182 , my 182 felt quicker than my 197 , and they are stupidly expensive to modify !!! 12k seems expensive for a cat d imo , when you can buy a 200 cup for that sort of money not cat d