ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 182 for sale

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Garage by me has a silver 182, done 40k and its up at £5499!!

These cars are scary cheap at the minute.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmmm tbh though "cheap" often means they need summat doing to them eg 36k service, tyres MOT etc etc Which often make a "cheap" car suddenly appear not so cheap!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Even so there still a good car and a few hundred quid thrown at one of these makes a good affordable deal

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am picking mine up tommorow, £6,500 * a bit more than i wanted to spend* but has 11,000 on the clock, already bin serviced once and is like new.
Nice.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Shhh
looking to shift my car for about £4500, thats a 2004 RB 182 with higher than usual mileage.

Prepared to deal on getting the cambelt replaced early for the right buyer.. ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
how is this cheap ive just sold mine on ebay for 4800

i seriously hope you removed the engine before hand or im guessing it was a rite off...?

no mate thats all they are going for i offered it for sale on here for 5000 but no1 was intersted so it went on ebay and 05 182 for that money is a bargain, luckily i only paid 4200 for it so didnt lose anything:rasp:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  White clique
182s are going very cheap at the moment, and you are always going to get less on something like ebay anyway, as its a place to pick up a bargain.

A few months ago i let my 04 black gold with 39k on the clock go for £5.5k, it was immaculate, but there are more and more about second hand now, they are no longer that hard to pick up, and there are some rotters appearing too.