ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chavie Clio on Ebay

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
why do people think they can call a car a real head turner in car adverts simply because its got a cheapass pair of 'done to death' lexus lights

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A red missile
Holy dogshit, WTF is that abortion, anyone with so little taste should have their arse removed, what it needs is loads of people with ebay accounts asking her questions and taking the piss ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  80MPG BEEZA
going on about how good the car is and it isnt even lowered! yea its a proper beast if you close ur eyes and imagine its a 182 lol i always like the fact they say there's NO RESERVE but the starting bid is 2k hmm yes no reserve what a bargain wonder if he'll take my batmobile in exchange for it

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A red missile
Actually i think we should have a whip round to buy it, take it into a field, have a barbecue, get very drunk and set fire to it after dark, party!

Heh heh it would be hilarious if the police turned up - whos car is this? - erm its ours were sending it to hell where it belongs.

al

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  ST on the way...
I quite like the........er.........the...........ermmm.........what was the question again?

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
2 quid off every member of CS an we shud get it. then wen u pick it up of her jus get a baseball bast off her smash it in an leave, hahaha.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A red missile
I think the dreamer is the t**t who had a clio sprayed pink and thought that he wouldnt look a total twunt.

Burn it, its the only way

i'll pledge 20 quid :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a heap of sh*t !!
look at the pic of the alloy -its kerbed to f*ck !! all they can say about the car is its bling :dead: