ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing window motor Clio MK3

Clio Mk3 1.2 Turbo
I have removed the 3 screws holding the runner frame to the door and moved it out of place... But it still seems to be stuck at the top a little? It will move side to side but not down or up. Does anyone have any experience removing these before? I'm just trying to get access to the window motor so I can replace it with a working one :dapprove:
IMAG0963.jpg

Clio Mk3 1.2 Turbo
This picture is with the bolts in, there are 3 bolts that I have removed but the top won't move much. I didn't know the glass is clipped in? I already have the whole part here ( Another that I bought ) but thought the glass sits inbetween the two plastic bits and not clipped in?

Clio Mk3 1.2 Turbo
Check with your dealer but renault mite pay it will also need a connector as well. And a door membrane.

I asked at Renault about my window problem a week ago and they wanted £50 to have a look at it.. I know this is a common problem with the MK3, they didn't say anything about paying part of it. so I looked at it instead and I'm sure the motor has gone. Will ask them tomorrow if they can put in the window motor I've got.
Definitely needs a new door membrane it was all duct taped when I pulled the frame off. It will also need a connector???