ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing rear and front lights.

1.2 Mk2 Clio P1
Changing / Changed my rear lights to the PH2 versions and changing the front lights to the sport dual optics on my Ph1 Clio.

Will I need to notify the insurance company or should I just not bother considering they're both OEM parts and only a teeny change.

If I do will the cost go up by a lot or I guess it depends on the company.

Cheers.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
lol. If you rang your insurance company they would most likely put a price on it and see if you pay. On the other hand, if you didn't tell them no one would ever notice. I see a million Ph1s a week, most of them have the skanky reflector lens but I can't tell the pattern regarding which ones have the projector lens.

Rear lights a little more noticable, but I doubt many people that have done the swap have told their insurance companies. Maybe I'm a rebel but I would only tell my insurance company if I was changing something noticable on the car, like roll-cage/turbo etc.