ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing bulbs in dash

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

Well the bulb for the side/main bean has given up after 90K....

Does anyone know how hard they are to change on the 16V? - never attempted b4..

Also, the bulbs i have in the h/lights dont seem bright enough, where can i get some road legal super bright bulbs!?!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

its pish easy matey. All you need to do is get some bulbs. Then take off the top dash (5 star screws) and the plastic round the console. Then unscrew the two screws that hold the clocks in, get ur hands behind and unplug all the connectors including the speedo cable. And the clocks are out.

The bulbs just turn and pop out. Fitting is reversal of above. The speedo is a little tricky as there is limited room but its not too bad.

Haynes will help you too if you have one!

I found that my speedo wouldnt come off at all! So I had to abandon that one! Bulbs for dash/clocks etc cost about £2 each.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Its a pain though, did it on my first Clio, and me side light, indicator light doesnt work either. Not really worth the hassle. It gives u somethin to do when your bored though. Id like blue/white coloured headlight beams, anyone know if it is the actual bulb that makes a slight blue tint or is it somethin else?