ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing an air filter difficulty...

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Cut through what though?

It's a case of removing the filter from the box & replacing it..

Yeah but my dads saying it's not for my car even though it says renault clio 1.2/1.4 on the fitting instructions

Perhaps read the box a bit more carefully to try to determine specifically what mark/phase Clio it is designed for. You're not giving people much to help you with.

Perhaps a link to the induction kit on K&N's website and the year/letter of registration.

This is a "1.2 clio"

Renault_Clio_front_20071030.jpg

This is also a "1.2 clio"

p1001.renault-clio-petrol-hatchback.jpg

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Perhaps read the box a bit more carefully to try to determine specifically what mark/phase Clio it is designed for. You're not giving people much to help you with.

Perhaps a link to the induction kit on K&N's website and the year/letter of registration.

This is a "1.2 clio"

Renault_Clio_front_20071030.jpg

This is also a "1.2 clio"

p1001.renault-clio-petrol-hatchback.jpg

Isn't the bottom one a tce...which is 0.9 litre 3 cylinder?

Is there not also still a 1.2 TCE in available for the mk4?

Oh well. Point still stands, OP could do with more info to help people help him.

Nearly as bad as the "I bought £20 of petrol and now after driving the car my fuel gauge has gone down" thread.