ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CDMullins- Moddified Clio!

K-Tec's Angel Eyes, Been out a couple of months now, but i had to wait 7 months for them, think mine was 1 of the first cars to get em!

172 M69 eater
mate can i have some closer pics of the door solenoids on the wing mirrors? jus wanna c how they look!

2002 Clio Dynamic
It all comes down to personal taste i guess,i just happen to like having bodykits on my cars,aswell as it being unique to any other clio in my area!

Also mine will soon have the go to boot!

BMW E46 330i Touring
It admittedly isn't to my style, but then what has been done has been done well, so fair play to you.

Like it or not, there is a certain amount of snobbery on this site... *retrieves flameproof undercacks as a precaution*

2002 Clio Dynamic
And for all the financial advisors,what i have blown on my clio: Original car-£8000 Bodywork-£2000 ICE-£6500 Sus+Wheels-£1500 Interior-£1200

and in the next couple of weeks there will also be £2000 for the engine swap and £800 for a full respray and a couple of extras!

VRS
i really like mullins motor, i personally wud get a cup spoiler and sum fatter spoke wheels but thats just my opinion, really like the smoothed bits and the paint!

weegad you got any piccies of ur beast?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
wee gad has got the same kit as me iirco with the same colour and iirc oxygin 5 spokes...loook similar to mine!

Exactly! yeh cos my cars done up, i must rag the b****cks off it and be a chav, probably funded it by selling drugs! Jesus sum people r so shallow

"Same rules apply, if you have no constructive/positive feedback, dont say anythings at all!!"

You having problems reading?? Where does it say "what do YOU guys think of my car'?

Tact, is all people r asking for, im not the slighest bit bothered that you dont like the car, just have the manners you were brought up with!

More mature posts ay, well dun innit man!

Once again, i did not ask for opinions!

And im not reallt bothered what any one thinks, some people will appricate it!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Actually a good point has been made here.

Even a slight bump is going to cost you a fortune, maybe even a write off?

182BG
CDMullins said:
More mature posts ay, well dun innit man!

Once again, i did not ask for opinions!

And im not reallt bothered what any one thinks, some people will appricate it!

Ok you didn't ask for opinions, but you get my point m8.
anyway, i apprieciate the effort gone it to it

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
fair play to ya mate, i got a 172 cup but i dont see mine being better than yours etc and all this other BS floating about. Like the look of the car, and i think you did a good thing changing that colour!

Before that i had a 206 HDI diesel and i use to get ripped by nobs who were all saying "its a dirty derv" and all that crap. 180 bhp later, and beating a GTI 180 206 at pod, shove that in your pipe and have a jolly good old smoke!

CARFRONT.gif

CARSIDE.gif

bay1.gif

Last edited:
Can't believe some of the comments given out recently. I do think that 'smile' needs something to break it up thogh. Something like the image above with the lines at the side of the rad.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Agreed that the smile needs to be broken up.

Your next project when your finances are back on their feet again Mullins?

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Don't take this the wrong way because I'm sure your not a bad driver.

But I think I'm right in saying you haven't had much experience with high powered cars?

If you stick a 172 engine in that then you will crash it. And even if it's a small crash it will be a write off due to it's styling.

I never thought I'd crash either - but it happens, and it 's so much easier than you think.

I use to have no rspected for the car and rag it, but since ive got it back (and picked up 3 points) ive really and truly slowed down!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
CDMullins said:
I use to have no rspected for the car and rag it, but since ive got it back (and picked up 3 points) ive really and truly slowed down!

You'll still crash - it's inevitable. There's not a single person that drives from a young age and doesn't crash at least once in their life time. It's just more likely with a young driver in a fast car - you gotta ask yourself do you want to take the risk of writing off your car - are you that rich to do it all over again?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
how did you get the points? you should know better mr Mullins! (if you get what i am going on about :) ;) )

over took a marked police car! never saw him, he must have been in the inside land and a truct must have been in middle blocking my veiw!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
It's not a crime to overtake a police car :clown:.

C'mon, what speed? lol

(At least I hope it's not a crime!)

er, lets just say i got away very lucky, i was waiting for a start date for police and i asked the copper if it would effect me getting in and he said 'YES' so he was a little bit naughty and lowered the speed!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
CDMullins said:
er, lets just say i got away very lucky, i was waiting for a start date for police and i asked the copper if it would effect me getting in and he said 'YES' so he was a little bit naughty and lowered the speed!

Lmao, veeeeeeeeery lucky.