ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD Stuck In Player

Black Mk2 172
Its a Standard CD player in a Mk2 172, the CD plays ok it just won't eject, anyone had this problem and any ideas on how to fix it?

R35 GTR
If its properly stuck you can remove the head unit and pop off the casing top to try and get the cd out. iirc you will need to remove the front from the headunit by undoing a few screws then pop the top off. Its fairly easy.

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
Try to push another cd in to push the cd back, I dunno but maybe some mechanism isn't connecting to the cd and if you jiggle it[ cracking expression that] it may become dislodged and come out, just a thought.

PH-QUICK
When my mum managed to get 2 cd's into a single cd HU in the focus i got one out with needle nose pliers and the other then came out on its own as jjoe has said.

mk 2 172
i think i have the same problem, it seems to be an electrical fault the cd is in but wen i press eject it 'beeps' as if there is no cd in it. does you cd come out like a couple of days later or some times just a few hours cos mine does it has a mind of its own.

Golf TDI
i used to have this problem when i had the renualt headunit and sometimes it just didnt want to play cd's either ( main reason for gettin aftermarcket headunit )