ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cd player and dispay not working , can any one help

Golf TDI
Basically my car is stripped out to the bare minimum , today i cut the wire that goes up on the passenger side pillar by the windscreen , all this wire did was my interior lights or so i thought . i got in my car tonight and the cd player and clock display are dead . i though this may be a fuse but nope i have checked this ....hopefully someone will have some ideas . many thanks kieran , :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
checked the fuses??

if theyre on the same fuse,
cutting the wire could have shorted it

Mental 172 Cup
in my old car when i used to blow the fuse for interior light the stereo and that display used to go aswell! got a feeling they are linked mate!

1.2 Clio Dynamique (blue)
i blew this fuse several times before and the clock and stuff goes off with the radio etc. but if your fuse isnt broken then i duno... (just thought id tell of my experience lol) hope u sort it

sure the fuse isnt broken? Like really sure, there dodgy things, try replacing it before you piss about as it could be that simple for 20p