ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caught speeding-options........

Just had a N.I.P come through the door this morning well gutted as its my first one.Got caught doing 38mph in a 30 zone. I know ill get fined but will i definatly face points?

cause it says on the letter "if you were the driver you will be informed of the decision in your case by a recieving a conditional offer of a fixed penalty or a summons"

Any help would be great people!!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

yup just take it and run..... slowly! dont wanna get NIPd again :eek:

yeah you gotta take it.

I think i got busted the other day doing 45ish in a 40 and expect the NIP soon...fingers crossed i am lucky

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by cnic69 on 09 July 2005
yeah you gotta take it.I think i got busted the other day doing 45ish in a 40 and expect the NIP soon...fingers crossed i am lucky

You might get away with that if you werent doing more than 45

Quote: Originally posted by Rick on 09 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by cnic69 on 09 July 2005

yeah you gotta take it.

I think i got busted the other day doing 45ish in a 40 and expect the NIP soon...fingers crossed i am lucky

You might get away with that if you werent doing more than 45

hope so, now the tense 14 day wait!!

Make sure all the facts are correct, camera is visible from correct distance etc.... as you can dispute certain cases, look up some of the speed camera websites.

I was doin 40 in a 30, 3 weeks ago. They didnt get me though funilly enough. Mustve dropped his donut just as I was aproaching and didnt get back to the camera in time before I noticed him

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 11 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Eskiisbest on 11 July 2005Just dont do anything.Youll only get another letter[/QUOTE]Yeah - "You have been summoned to appear..." <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">lol

then dont reply to that then
its knock knock

hello we are here to arrest you ;)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Exactly. Ive done it twice now and my insurance company couldnt give a rats backside!

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Dont mean to sound stupid, but what does N.I.P stand for?
I have an idea, just wondered if I was right!!?

Unlucky fella, just take it! It could turn out worse if you contest it!
You were speeding, gotta take the rap mate!
As the saying goes "what cant speak cant lie!"

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 11 July 2005

Were you speeding? Yes.

End of really. Its 3pts - big deal.
Ordinarily I would agree with this i.e. done the crime now do the time. However the speeding laws in this country are widley acknowledged to be crap and are due (getting) a major reform. So much so that I would try and get off on any technicality you can.

Quote: Originally posted by Clio_1.6 on 11 July 2005
Dont mean to sound stupid, but what does N.I.P stand for?
I have an idea, just wondered if I was right!!?

Unlucky fella, just take it! It could turn out worse if you contest it!
You were speeding, gotta take the rap mate!
As the saying goes "what cant speak cant lie!"

notice of intended prosecution