ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat to manifold fitting kit

Clio 182
I had a cat to manifold fitting kit fitted at a local garage along with a new exhaust mount, new clamp (cat to centre section) and my mot
i got the car back yesterday and now my engine management light keeps coming on the code reads p0141 O2 sensor heater circuit (bank 1 sensor 2) Which is obviously one of the lambda sensors
i have cleared the code but it keeps coming back on after driving for a while

now is this likely to be something the garage has done or just coincidence that the lambda has gone the day it came out of the garage ?

​Advice would be much appreciated

Clio 197
quite possibly as they could have left the cat hanging on the sensor wire whilst they were changing the Manifold-Cat kit. Will be hard to prove though as the fact it was disturbed alone could have caused the problem.

Clio 197
Get your head under the car and place your hand around the join , this will help diagnose.

However I have a blowing noise despite resealing all 3 of the joins from the cat back which are still airtight - no lights though.

As a starting point check all joins are airtight and also check the state of the sensor wire going into the cat