ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAT cam 422 VVT/non VVT

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL if the rods will take the rpm and they will not clash with the wossners then I WANT!

TVR Cerbera
Arp bolt the rods for deffo, and same valve lift as 422's so should work with the woosners. i recon the diff between that setup and mine will be a few more bhp higher up the rev range. Let me know, mate.....

Daz

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yeah I got arp bolts and acl bearings, don't want to loose the torque though! Think I'm going vvt delete too!

TVR Cerbera
yeah I got arp bolts and acl bearings, don't want to loose the torque though! Think I'm going vvt delete too!
so you have itb's, high comp, and 423's. head work? anything else?

i have itbs, high comp, forged rods, headwork,182 mani, and 2.5" custom 1 off exhaust.

bearing in mind mine needs retuning, at the last check i had 211bhp @ 7.2k and 170 ftlb @ 5k (to 6.5k) i have 140ftlbs at 3k which is more than standard anyway

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I have jenvey 48's itbs
Cams (421, but getting the 423/2)
PEC valve springs
Mild headwork ( may improve on this)
Wossner 12: pistons
182 manifold
De cat
2.5" cat back
120mm trumpets,50mm base plate and 100mm box filter
Omex 600

And a few other non performace things like short custom rad, arp bolts, samcos, race loom etc!

230-235 I'll be over the moon!

TVR Cerbera
i use a helix paddle clutch as i destroyed the original one at santa pod! Your spec is nearly the same as mine i still have short trumpets and forged rods. Where did you get your trumpets from as i'm struggling to get hold of some. I've also removed the pas too.