ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

castrol edge sport 0w40 yay or naih

pug 106 rallye S2
is this stuff suitable for my 172 52 plate jobbie been told 5w40 fully synthetic but also that 0w40fs will be better? anyone use this stuff?
can get that or mobil in same grade cheapish on my trade card at work hence wanting to use it!
thanks guys

is this stuff suitable for my 172 52 plate jobbie been told 5w40 fully synthetic but also that 0w40fs will be better? anyone use this stuff?
can get that or mobil in same grade cheapish on my trade card at work hence wanting to use it!
thanks guys

I wandered this too, as i noticed i can get it(0w40 castrol edge) cheap through one of my mates. ;)

I've put a litre of it in today as a top up and haven't noticed anything to be honest, not exactly an expert though....

pug 106 rallye S2
well the castrol info book says its fine and the flip charts that recommend the oil for the car again says its fine... hmm where can i get the correct stuff from in birmingham thou?
rather not pay renault prices
all it means is the oils viscosity at lower temperatures allows it to flow round the engine quicker...

well the castrol info book says its fine and the flip charts that recommend the oil for the car again says its fine... hmm where can i get the correct stuff from in birmingham thou?
rather not pay renault prices
all it means is the oils viscosity at lower temperatures allows it to flow round the engine quicker...

Ah is see ;)

So it'll be safe enough to use ?