ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Summer Performance Action day. September 10th

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Had a great day too, nice to meet you guys, will get my Mini out on track with you next time.

Tim, get that vid up ;)

Subaru 330s
Had a really good day at this having not attended before and didn't know what to expect, weather was rubbish to start with but the track action was good to watch, especially the drifting lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Transit & Death trap
I attended yesterday and had an awesome day. Shame I didnt go with Cliosport, but had already booked my tickets directly before seeing this thread. Really Really enjoyed getting out on the track for the first time and had a few good battles. Will def try and make a Cliosport meet/event in the near future.

Flame red 172
Was a great day and good to catch up with everyone! - I ended up being the front car on the 9am session which was a bit daunting but good fun!

H

Haz1

yeh was a good day really want to take my car out next time and it was gd to meet some other members

Bux

Golf GTD
Sounds like you all had a good day, wish I could have been there but I had to go and find a house to live in for the next 6 months haha

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Video from the 10.15am session, clunk at 4.05 is my lower grill exiting underneath the car :p

Westy. MX5
20 cars on the list and about 8 turn up! You boys make me laugh. I did notice the the Silver 172 having a few wobbles on track at Camp, was he having Fun or losing control?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
20 cars on the list and about 8 turn up! You boys make me laugh. I did notice the the Silver 172 having a few wobbles on track at Camp, was he having Fun or losing control?

People like you make me laugh. Posted 5 times in the Local Meetings section and you're belittling the work Will and Dan do to organise meets. I suggest you either participate in meets or STFU.

Westy. MX5
I'm not belittling the work you do as the area org. I feel sorry for the work you put in to this, with all and sundry putting their names down and just don't turn up. I don't live in your region your but frequent Combe often and go with the Skoda boys, 28 names for the track and 28 turn up. I often go to trackdays where some Cliosport members turn up but it's never like the numbers that initially put their name down, I'm just curious on why people do this on Cliosport.

53 Clio's & counting
One word.

Ninjas.

I had a good day, just wish i didnt have to work the morning, thus loosing half the day :(

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I had a good day, just wish i didnt have to work the morning, thus loosing half the day :(

Ah this would explain why I still didn't get to meet you, the rain came and I went to watch the GP Qualy lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No more dent related comments please. Let the parties involved sort it out themselves.

That includes replying to or quoting this post.