ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Summer Performance Action day. September 10th

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Emma.
2. Jim
3. Mr_P
4. wonky striped bandit
5. Luke.
6. Chapppers11
7. atouba
8. Fletcher
9. original boy racer
10. a.jenkin
11. Craigus
12. Haz1
13. GSKingsbury
14. cliodan26
15. jamie86
16. stm77
17. crustys172cup
18. Lora-x
19. Danny4da_16
20. Guillaume

Track time
1st Session
1. atouba PAID
2. original boy racer PAID
3. Luke. PAID (nearly ;) )
4. Fletcher PAID
5. a.jenkin PAID
6. Jamie86 PAID

2nd Session
1. atouba PAID
2. a.jenkins PAID
3. Emma PAID
4. Fletcher PAID
5. wonky striped bandit ​PAID
6. jamie86 PAID

3rd Session
1. Jamie86

Everyone up to and including 13 gets a free ticket as Jim has a season pass.

Sounds good to me mate. Corhampton - Morestead it is then :race:

What time is the second session ? Im guessing were getting noise tested as soon as we get there also ?

My plan of action is to get sound tested as soon as we get there and get the briefing done. I'm out at 9am though so I ain't got much choice there anyway. I think the 2nd session is at 10:15 iirc

Subaru 330s
Ah well I washed it in the dark lol so it probably looks like sh*te! See you all tomorrow bright n early :)

Ok,

I can get my hands on 3 more free tickets. First 3 people to PM me win :).

I'll be picking them up for Terri (some of you might know her) Then i'll make my way over to meet you guys

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Car's washed, fuelled and prepped and looking forward to the early morning meet. Mustn't forget my helmet and driving licence lol. See you Fletch and Chris at 5.15 then. :sleepy:

Good job you said about the driving license, have not got that in my pile of stuff to take :eek:

See you in the morn Pete :)

Not going to be able to make it tomorrow guys, the misses has bailed.

1. Emma.
2. Jim
3. Mr_P
4. wonky striped bandit
5. Luke.
7. atouba
8. Fletcher
9. original boy racer
10. a.jenkin
11. Craigus
12. Haz1
13. GSKingsbury
14. cliodan26
15. jamie86
16. stm77
17. crustys172cup
18. Lora-x
19. Danny4da_16
20. Guillaume

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Good job you said about the driving license, have not got that in my pile of stuff to take :eek:

See you in the morn Pete :)

Dont worry too much if any one forgets their license, I have been let on numerous times without having mine with me and without being asked.

See you all bright and early.

53 Clio's & counting
Just wanted to say it was great to finally get a few more faces to names! :) was great to meet you all, Fletch, Boosh, Grey, Atouba + anyone iv forgot :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
So. Who went out in the first track session?

There were 12 passes for track time in the envelope. 5 for 9.00, 6 for 10.15 and one for 11.15.

I handed them out as follows:

Jamie x 3
Me x 2
Fletch x 2
Adam x 2
Emma x 1
Pete x 1
Chris x 1

Just wanted to say it was great to finally get a few more faces to names! :) was great to meet you all, Fletch, Boosh, Grey, Atouba + anyone iv forgot :)

Good to meet you as well Russ :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Good to finally meet you to mate :)

I had a great day TBH. The car ran very well today, and the rain held of during my two track time stints :race: