ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Spring Action Performance Day - 24th April

Megane 225 F1
1. Will
2. Fletcher
3. A.Jenkin
4. Westicles (steve)
5. Quade
6. B15H0P (Martin)
7. Ash
8. Crustys172cup
9. JR
10. Ph-reebone
11. Daniel
12. Bux
13. Luke.
14. Nick_P
15. Original Boy Racer
16. Steve 'o'
17. Jim Cook
18. atouba
19. edewer
20. bomber
21. Jingo
22. marc_87
23. Bondie
24. Dan'
25. marc1330

Reserve list:

1. Yellowbelly
2. Rodders.

Ok our 1st drop out. Mr-p due to holiday. So steve 'o' your on the list. Couldnt be bothered to move everyone up the list though lol. But it doesnt matter what position your on the list, only the reserve list.

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
i feel privileged, i spose i better give her a clean then!

got to book some track time now for 2pm!

Megane 225 F1
Im tempted to book a 2pm tracktime. Purely because i havent been on track before and i dont wanna be driving around with chav kids in saxos (brap brap). At least a cliosport.net session only will be full of safe drivers. Treat me nicely though guys <3

I cant remeber off the top of my head mate, i think its something like £25-30

Bux

Golf GTD
Im tempted to book a 2pm tracktime. Purely because i havent been on track before and i dont wanna be driving around with chav kids in saxos (brap brap). At least a cliosport.net session only will be full of safe drivers. Treat me nicely though guys <3

I cant remeber off the top of my head mate, i think its something like £25-30

Could i shotgun passenger then? ;)

Monaco Blue 172
ule ave to gime a lil map of where we are meeting before hand will, as i dont know where old cross hands, or wherever it is ur planning on meeting :)

Megane 225 F1
You might be able to convoy down with the brizzle lot. But its down the m4 and then when you come off the m4 its like a mile down the road. Il put a map and instructions up nearer the time though :D

Ly meg R26
do you recon i will be able to buy cliosport.net session on the day? im going on track but not sure what time im on

Megane 225 F1
do you recon i will be able to buy cliosport.net session on the day? im going on track but not sure what time im on

If you have already booked an want to hange to cs session I'm sure maria will allow that. But if there's space on the day I'm sure you can get in. I'm
goin to be booking on the day if I do it

PH2 172
If its dry i think i might get some track time when im there lol better in the dry :) dont spin like i did a few years back lmao

Ly meg R26
If you have already booked an want to hange to cs session I'm sure maria will allow that. But if there's space on the day I'm sure you can get in. I'm
goin to be booking on the day if I do it

cool, I will defently be coming over to meet you lot anyway,(maybe blag a passenger ride! )

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Got my 2pm track time today. Had a thought though, I have been in on one car sessions before at the combe and if the numbers dont add up they have filled it with anything that wants track time. I was meant to ask Maria about it but forgot.
Is it worth starting a list to see who's on track at 2 and if there aint a lot maybe try and get a couple of other clio/meg, friends/forums etc in on it?
Like i said Just a thought ;)

Flame red 172
I think if ur planning on going on track it's worth booking befor hand. Last couple of years I've been there doesn't appear to have been many tickets left on the day, although there will be people walking around trying to sell tickets they don't want nemore..

Megane 225 F1
Okies people just spoke to maria and she said the Renault only session is available to those with renaults. Now if there is loads of people booked into it and all other slots are full, she will start offering places. Only way to keep it Renault only is to get as many of us to go on during that time. If you have friends or family with Renault cars they are welcome to go on track

LY R26
A new feature this year is that each club can nominate its own ‘Star Car’. Each ‘Star Car’ will then be eligible to be judged for the coveted ‘Car of the Show’ award.

Megane 225 F1
^^^^hmmm

was just about to post that i should only just have mine back for this...lol

Good :)

just got all the tickets in the post. We have a sweet spot smack bang in the middle. For those who went last April, it's pretty much the same spot.

Will post meeting location, maps and times a week before.

FormulaFord Ecoboost
I think I'll come along to this, even if it's just to check out peoples cars.

Cheeky request, any chance of a passenger ride around in a nice track prepped car so i can get an idea before starting my project?

I don't mind chucking some cash your way as an incentive, or I could just donate some cash to charity :)

RENAULT CLIO 172 CUP
Can you let me know if a space comes up before the day.
Just got my tickets & have booked the 2.00pm Renault session.

Megane 225 F1
No probs mate. If your on the reserve list il let you know if anyone drops out so you can be on the stand.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Apologies for the thread interruption but I'm hoping I might be able to help someone out here with a track session...

Unfortunately, one of the guys on our stand has had to cancel his trip to the Action Day and that means his track session is available. This session was bought in advance for £25 and hence is available at that same price. This is for the 09:45am session.

If you are interested then please contact me to sort out the details and payment (which will be through me and my club so that there is no funny business!)

Many thanks (and apologies for the hijack),
Andy

p.s. See you guys there..

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
will

i would like to still attend but i will not be able to bring the 172 along sadly. Is it really cheeky if i ask if i can still get a ticket or would you prefer to pass it to someone who wants to get their car on the stand?