ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Spring Action Performance Day - 24th April

ur megane r26
Epic day. Im f**king knackered. Nice seeing the regulars (and taking the piss of Tom)!!

Got sunstroke too :(

yer I managed to get really burnt as well, not quite as bad as you mind if you got sunstroke, was soo worth it though epic day out, wish I had come and said hello to some people now, did have a walk around the cliosport.net group but didnt know anyone so bottled it lol

Qashcow
burpspeed gazebo FTMFW. no sunstroke for me, just a delicate face but half of that is wind burn i think :s

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
burpspeed gazebo FTMFW. no sunstroke for me, just a delicate face but half of that is wind burn i think :s

I was knackered when i got home, not feeling too bad from the wind burn, like you said Dave burpspeed gazebo FTMFW! After you turned off to Hardwick mate had a run in with a BMW E46 M3 down the bypass. Lets just say he couldnt shift me from his ass down the bypass, gave him a wave when he turned off and he snubbed me! Serves him right for gettin up my ass the bypass before!:D

top day. followed a inferno 182 and silver ph1 on orange wheels home then overtook on m4. anybody on here? i did beep

im burnt to foook

ur megane r26
i was speaking to some fella in the burpspeed gazebo, not sure who he was really nice chap, think he was the one driving the trophy with all of the carbon fibre, offered to take me round the track as a passenger was up for it but got beaten to it by some others.

Qashcow
Jcs, that would of been Beefy with the orange wheels i think

i was shattered too tony, going to be hell in 2 weeks time. i dont do early mornings urgh