ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caster adjustement

Can't imagine how you'd even go about this without custom fabricated uprights since to adjust caster you need to displace the upper/lower ball joint forward or rearward and if there isn't built in adjustment (which I highly doubt) then you'd be completely changing the suspension geometry even if there was some sort of gizmo that you could get which slots into/on the upright somewhere?

Ask someone like Tony or Fred how caster is adjusted (if at all) on the Clio CUP race cars?

Also curious as to what you would be trying to achieve if you could adjust the caster, as you're getting pretty serious by this point?

182cup & 172 racecar
Adjustable top mounts as said,most people use these to adjust camber,but they will do either as long as you have some other means of adjusting the camber separately.

Clio 172
the car is totally standard at this point, but i am looking into what options are available for when i do start to upgrade and having driven the clio in standard form i really feel it would benefit from increased castor

Apologies for my useless post above, had double wishbone suspension in my head at the time, which the clio obviously isn't xD