ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars in the Park 18/05/14

ph2 clio sport 172
Fitted rear springs and dampeners this evening. Going to fit fronts in morning. Was going to order rest off bits but woman I was fitting a kitchen for has screwed me out of money and when i polity asked for money for what iv fitted up to yet she refused and said will pay when all completed got impression she has no intentions to pay so cut my losses. So got to check funds before I order rest of parts.

Fitted rear springs and dampeners this evening. Going to fit fronts in morning. Was going to order rest off bits but woman I was fitting a kitchen for has screwed me out of money and when i polity asked for money for what iv fitted up to yet she refused and said will pay when all completed got impression she has no intentions to pay so cut my losses. So got to check funds before I order rest of parts.

She sounds like a right dick

And let me know mate :)

clio 172, mondeo td
Given ours the once over today, years ago I'd take all the cleaning stuff with me and cleaned it on the day also but not this time, should be okish bar a few flies which will be collected getting there I dare say

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
On it like a car bonnet lol! Look forward to meeting you all tomorrow! I will come over to wetherby to meet you all! Think I better stop drinking now though! Ha Ha!

Inferno 182FF
Ha ha why do we even put up with them lol. If they were women they would have seen the door a long time ago!!

ph2 clio sport 172
Spinksy won't leave with out you pal as I have no idea where I'm going yet lol. Just checking through thread to see time we setting off etc.

Think I am going to regret not wearing shorts. :/

Carnt make unfortunately lads gutted parts didn't arrive yesterday that I was relying on :(
have a good one lads

Sorry to hear that man it was a good day

Great turn out! especially for Yorkshire!!!

Had a laugh, saw some lovely cars, and met some great lads off here :)

Thanks for the day out and the effort from those that turned up. I look forward to the next meet

I will upload my shitty phone pics tonight hopefully

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
I got there quite late today and saw you lot getting ready to leave. I don't know if it was just the time I arrived but there didn't seem to be as good cars there as the last few times I've been.