ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars in the Park 18/05/14

First off a big thanks to leeds_182 for bringing this to my attention :)

Details can be had below following the link

http://carsinthepark.org.uk

Basic gist is:

Date: Sunday 18th of May this year

Ticket price: TBA

I will find out the ticket prices as soon as I have a reply, hopefully use my convincing powers to swing us a group discount

I will be contacting the organisers tonight on our behalf to register interest so get your names down please guys

Tickets MUST be bought in advance of the date if you wish to park with the group and get in on the action. Tickets are also sold on first come first serve basis so the earlier you buy them the better. Anyone not wishing to show their car can come along aswell and park in the regular parking and buy a ticket on the day to the show.

Should be a really exciting event for us Yorkshire lot with a fair few nice cars there aswell as the clios so get on it!

(Once we have a price can each person put their name down and whether they have paid or not at the side in brackets so we can keep on top of it and organise it properly)

1: Spinksy (Getting price details)
2:
3:
4:

What's the score with this. I have a Z4, would I have to park with the Z4s or would we have a CS area with our cars, or are we just parking and walking round (ie not showing the cars)?

What's the score with this. I have a Z4, would I have to park with the Z4s or would we have a CS area with our cars, or are we just parking and walking round (ie not showing the cars)?

Feel free to come and walk around if you want mate, atm I am waiting on a reply on prices and possible group buy style discount

I will be aiming to organise it so we have a CS area for anyone coming from CS so you would be able to park with us regardless of what car you drive

I have gauged for about 30 Yorkshire CS'rs going tops (although that is probably too hopeful tbh)

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I don't really have a modified Clio, does that matter at all? Don't really want a sh*tty clio repressing on the forums stand.

Just had a rough price of £6 per head lads

Waiting on a definite price a little closer to the time but I'm told that's same price as last year

Now to have a word with Brian etc to see if there would be a way of renting the marque or something ;)

Inferno 182FF
2: Simon_16v (awaiting price)
3: jaysmith (waiting to pay )
4: hanby42 (waiting to pay)
5:

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
5: Johnpacey1 (waiting to pay)

AAS'D RB 182
Put me on the list for this sounds good. Need to show my car off missed out all last year

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]1: Spinksy (Getting price details)
6: DannyB leedslad (waiting to pay)[/FONT]

6: DannyB leedslad (waiting to pay)
7: RSandham (waiting to pay)

1: Spinksy (Waiting to pay)
2: Simon_16v (waiting to pay)
8: Yorkshire (Maybe)

172 Cup
Hi, me and a few lads are well up for this! I'll keep my eye on this thread for any updates on how to pay etc.

AAS'D RB 182
8: cb10 (waiting to pay)

clio 182 ff cup
Re: Cars in the Park 18/05/14