ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars getting dyno'd today

E36 328
My mates getting his Apr stage 3 Audi s4 dyno'd today to get the map etc checked. So I decided why not stick the Clio on and see what it makes?

Mods that I know of are:
Scorpion exhaust with decat
Ktr intake
Superchips map

The car came with a printout for 201hp which we all know on those mods is impossible, this being part of the reason I want to stick it on.

Anyone care to guess how much it makes? It's on at 4pm today I'll update after.

330i. E30 Touring.
Could make literally anything.

If the guy running the road wants you to think there's something wrong with it he can fix easily, then it'll make 155bhp.

If he's just done some tweeks to your mate's map and he wants to justify that money, then yours might make 230bhp. lol

I'll say 182 ...

My 123d made 216bhp standard, should be 204bhp and my Mini Cooper SD made 163bhp standard when it should be 143bhp. Could just be a BMW diesel thing though as the gains were spot on.

I think most diesels tend to run over what they are supposed to be.

E36 328
Ye at the end of the day it's just a number. I'm not atall bothered by the out come. The only reason I'm putting it out is just out of interest and because I'm over there anyway :smile:

I was miles away, check the newbie out. Main thing is you're happy, it's easy to get hung up about figures.

When I took my RS250 to RStuning and didn't even make 250bhp standard when most were a good 10-15bhp more due to running winter tyres. I was gutted but the drive home made up for it plus it was snowing up here when I got back. :grin:

How did the s4 do? Always fancy one.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I was miles away, check the newbie out. Main thing is you're happy, it's easy to get hung up about figures.

When I took my RS250 to RStuning and didn't even make 250bhp standard when most were a good 10-15bhp more due to running winter tyres. I was gutted but the drive home made up for it plus it was snowing up here when I got back. :grin:

How did the s4 do? Always fancy one.

Every Megane 250 I've seen makes 260-70 on a dyno as standard.

E36 328
It's a fly reading.

The s4 made 420.6hp. Stock 2.7 engine rs4 turbos, Apr intercoolers, Apr intake, miltek exhaust and there stage 3 tune. That's exactly what it made 3 years ago when it was first done.