ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carphone warehouse & T-mobile help

Need some help/advice

I had an upgrade last march with the above and my print out (Recipt) from carphone warehouse says "Minimum length of contract is 12 month" so today I phoned CPW to ask about upgrading but was told to speak with Tmobile so I did, they advised me that I have a 18month contract so cant have upgrade til aug ish, I told them bout my recipt so told me to speak with CPW, to which I did after tooing and frowing between them both I have not been able to resolve this, CPW said that even tho it says min of 12months this could be 12, 18 or 24 month contract, so was wondering if u guys could help, am I entitled to an upgrade or not.

Hope this makes sense

Astra Bertone Coupe
Because the minimum length of contract you can take out is 12 months, however, you've taken an 18 month contract therefore you're not due an upgrade.