ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Wrap Roof Or Bonnet ??

S

Ste King 182

I want to wrap either my roof or bonnet in carbon but dont know which one will look the part, ive got a silver 182ff with the anthracite cup alloys on, carbon badges and lowerd 40mm. I want to go for a silver/black theme. Any pics or recomendations?? thankz !!:)

182, 6r GTi
id get a real CF bonnet and not waste your money on the wrap wouldnt suprise me if the cost was similar on having the roof and bonnet done

182, 6r GTi
this is my brothers on his ST:

The car:

47696_424627861435_502146435_5489339_2635271_n.jpg

Last edited:
  STEALTH RAIDER
Or go inbetween? 3m Di-Noc is the dogs nuts. Had a play with this stuff and im deffo doing my roof in it! It is expensive but is better than black vinyl and looks better than fake carbon fibre. It is embossed with the same pattern as carbon but is matt black. This stuff has micro holes in it so its very very hard to make a mistake with it. Have a look on carbonmods.com for price and see this vid ;) Lew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C6LQ-daPig

S

Ste King 182

yeh looks good !!! dident take him long to do that roof lol ;) this might ve my roof material then :D

STEALTH RAIDER
My brother in law bought a couple of 30cm x 60cm pieces last week. He done the section running from the handbrake to the front of gear stick area and even his door handle surrounds as a first timer and it looked spot on!!!, yet he has never done any vinyling in his life. A heat gun or hairdryer to it makes it super bendy (like a rag) to get into the thinnest of areas.

Qashcow
Mines just a black roof not bonnet, although it's painted rather than wrapped (it was cheaper for me)