ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon roof wrap?

mk 2 172
there was a chap on here a while ago that had a silver 172 with a carbon wrapped roof, he did pm me with details of the company that done it, but it was deleted a while ago.

i have tryed search but no joy, anyone know who it was, or a company that does it?

not sure wot section this post belongs in, sorry if its not the right one.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looked good imo! wasnt a fan of the spoiler bit but roof looked nice

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Pete's car was awesome, one of the best 182s I've seen. He says who did the wrap and explains why the whole spoiler wasn't covered in the post below.

Thanks for the kind comments. It was not a home job but was done by Totally Dynamic who have a number of locations throughout the Country. I went to the one in Totton and received an excellent and professional job. If anyone would like the information I can pm them the details.

Couple more pics from today.

3894589902_fd17847ce5_b.jpg

3894593516_8aca8381ea_b.jpg

I believe that they can make it shiny by overlaying with a clear vinyl.

Simon, the franchise owner tried to wrap the whole of the spoiler but was unable to do it without making lots of cuts which would be visible. Hence the cut off where it was a natural line which was agreed before application. The roof is guaranteed for 3 years.

May possibly have a few other bits that I will see if he can do.

I would post a link but it would probably be removed for advertising.