ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Bullets...... Fitted

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Took the plunge and fitted these this evening, i really wanted these as the details are raised and not decals. So when a set came up for sale i had to buy them :) Now toying with a carbon rear insert to match the front splitter.

7826142726_47f5d51232_z.jpg

WP_001093 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

7826143898_158f7eab9a_z.jpg

WP_001119 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

7826143408_1ed1817293_z.jpg

WP_001120 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

7826140324_14735e6c5b_z.jpg

RB 073 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

7826141922_a0e0da66fe_z.jpg

RB 077 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

Tried to get the carbon front splitter in on the same pic as the bullet
7826141100_f367a8bdc2_z.jpg

RB 076 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Look great! but I would be terrified of some cnut nicking them!

Got them bonded on or something?

They're superglued on with sealant as well. Its a 2 part adhesive that goes off within seconds, fingers crossed they stay on. I dont leave it anywhere unseen so it should hopefully be ok

Ah that's good then, that should keep them safe. I know the normal ones can be quite easily be prised (sp?) off. Only recently I had my clear side repeaters nicked, thankfully you can pick them up quite cheaply off eBay.

Transit & Death trap
They look very nice mate, glad you're happy with them... You should of had the front and rear diamonds off me too;)

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
They look very nice mate, glad you're happy with them... You should of had the front and rear diamonds off me too;)

Cheers, I know.... I couldn't believe I just missed out on the fogs :eek: Hence making sure I bought these instead

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
So white Turinis and OE bullets makes this RB 1 of THE best or if not THE best Clio on the site? It seems like i can't stray from what it was like when i bought it, as it is well known in the club for soo many years in its white turini setup. I'm not fussed, it's nice/interesting to read peoples opinions. IMO there are better looking Clios than mine on here.

As for the bullets from over 10-15ft they look anthracite at first glance, standing back that far does make it look different but don't think it looks that bad. I think overall the feedback i've read so far since owning the Clio with various media threads has been positive.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
^You were always going to get comments like that after buying the most photographed car on here.

Good on you for changing it and making it your own!