ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Bits

182 FF
Ordered a few bits and bobs from Chris, just got them all fitted due to today being the first nice day since i got them. Pictures aren't great sorry and the car is filthy but hopefully they still give an idea of how brilliant the pieces are.

Fog Light Surround

015.jpg

Gear Knob Insert

017.jpg

Rear Bumper Insert

019.jpg

All lined up and ready to go on

012.jpg

Next are pictures of everything fitted, including a couple of past pieces i had from chris that i never got round to photographing.

Dash Inserts

020.jpg

024.jpg

Wheel Insert

026.jpg

Gear Knob Insert

023.jpg

Fog Light Surround

027.jpg

030.jpg

Rear Bumper Insert

032.jpg

Huge thank you to Chris for doing them all and getting them out to me so quickly, very pleased with every single piece.

looks good :cool: i had the fog surrounds,splitter etc they didn't last long due to stone chips,Di-noc vinyl is the way forward at a fraction of the cost

182 FF
Cheers fellas :cool:

Martin - I have had a couple of bits done in vinyl wrap from someone else and i just didn't like the look of it, seemed to plasticy for my liking. I can imagine that stone chips will be a slight problem for the fog surrounds but everything else will be ok, if they get too bad i'll just have to replace them.

BlackGold 182
Looks good, had loads of carbon in my iceberg, think when I get my cup I'll just spray them all gloss black

182 FF
Very nice. Don't do the hazard panel, cheapens everything imo!!

Yeah i'm not keen on getting the hazard panel done, i think that the dash strips and wheel/gear knob inserts are as far as i will go on the carbon inside.

Looks good, Chris does do good work! :) just need a carbon splitter now ;)

I've actualy got one in the garage but my car scrapes on my drive as it is, not sure putting it on is wise lol