ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

caraudiocentre

heard some very bad things, but never used them myself.

EDIT: I remember seeing something on vibes website saying that they were not official distributors for vibe products

[Edited by ^adam^ on 09 December 2004 at 1:20pm]

Fabia vRS

think i may have used them once, for a set of Focal components....all went fine.

I mainly use Caraudiodirect though

cock mobile.

I have used caraudiodirect.co.uk before, they were fine.

But the dont stock the head unit I want, and caraudiocentre were the cheapest place I could find.

Cheers for the info, anymore welcome [:)]

dont use them sean, they are two companies, neither knows their arsehole from their earhole

stick with who you know, CAD are a very good and very reputable company, worth paying the clight increase in price to be certain of a quality service

Mazda MX5 1.8

i went and got my subs from there - well went into the notthingham branch while i was up there

they didnt seem to believe in customer satisfaction

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

i have used them load and they seemed good no probs with returns and delivery was pretty quick usually a couple o days and they are cheep

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by clio__chris on 09 December 2004

i went and got my subs from there - well went into the notthingham branch while i was up there

they didnt seem to believe in customer satisfaction
Lol, opposite problem. They have been excellent for me, every time I go in the shop, some one comes and chats to me straight away.

When they put my install in, there wasa problem (caused by me), took it back the next week, they sorted everything free of charge.

My only advice is dont go at 3 on a Saturday afternoon and want 10 hours of Labour doing.

Never ordered anything over the net though.

dont use stay away !

the one in manchester f**ked me sideways there not the cheapest and no where near the best , just have a fancy name so what my friend went in and bought some "top of the range" legacy so he said (the manager) and they guy charged him £250 and never even fitted the crossovers.

i went in and they just make money on fitting £30 for fitted head unit!

if anyone needs a good shop in manchester, sell all the good sh*t nakachmi, audiobahn, PG, MomoPolk, Caliber and Sony, Powerbase, all the stuff

goto Xtreme Audio in Radcliffe Manchester

0161 723 5469

seriously stay away!

Black Clio 182

i brought a sony amp from there, had the amp for a few months and it fell over in my boot and smashed the circuit board. i rang them and asked if i cud send it back to be fixed and i sent it back and they gave me a brand new one for free which was scrach free unlike the one i sent back lol. it came within a week so i havent got any complaints about them.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

Never had a problem with them just bought a Blaupunkt h/unit for my brother delivery next day and full 12month warranty. VERY HAPPY would buy from them again.