ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Wont Start... Again!

MINI FJCW
Hey guys!

Few weeks ago, my car wouldnt start, and it turned out it was just a flat battery, i thought problem solved!

I was wrong, yesterday my car wouldnt start, so thought it was a flat battery and gave it a charge, but it still doesnt turn on.

It tries to fire up and turn over and then it just stops, any ideas what this could be ?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Clio MK2 PH2
not too sure if its the same thing but mine wouldnt start for a while there and i took out the TDC sensor and give the magetic end a rub with a bit of emery paper and it worked a treat?

MINI FJCW
Well, got a new battery and fitted it, then tried starting it and it still wouldnt come on.

Then i turned my key onto the setting where all the electrics come on with the warning lights. I left it there for a minute as i read it on here previously i think.

Then somehow i tried it, and it works.

Dunno how but either way im chuffed its back up and running!