ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Throttle 1*2 Project Car Coming Soon.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like Alex from Car Throttle will be running a 182 or 172 next year. I'm not a huge fan of CT but no doubt people will be interested, so I'll try and stick all the videos for what will no doubt be a series, in here.

Announced in this video, which also happens to be a comparison between the Fiesta ST200 and the Trophy.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
He also bounced off the limiter on snapchat from cold. Hopefully will send the prices of clios up as more people buy them. Wonder if they'll join cs.net for a clio or use ebay.

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Not a matter of affordability, I know which I would want and I work at a main dealership selling both Fords and Renaults and have driven numerous examples of the ST. It's a nice car, but like most modern things, it's not involving enough (for me). As has been mentioned, could of at least used a decent example of a Trophy!

The Trophy in the video has had one owner in the last 10 years! Full Renault history & is in total original form from factory.

I bought it and put it in my garage to spend a bit of money on once I had sorted my other projects.

2 months later they contacted me about a video with it & totally forgot that I hadn't sorted the splitter & Exhaust mounts out [emoji22].

Gutted it doesn't look great in the video.. but it certainly is a Fantastic example! Excluding the splitter [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Going to watch it now. Be interesting to see what it's like

Or reading the above, maybe not. Lol