ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car problems

172cup/ insignia
Hi everyone iv a been a member on here for a week and had my 172 a week now and got my first problem with it, the car it ticks when acclerating also theirs quite a whine (sounds like a dodgy bearing spinning) should the garage fix problems as iv had the car a week today also if not should my warranty cover it as iv got a receipt for cam belt, tensioners etc being done 7000 miles ago. Ideas what to do people as im ringing bury renault tomorow to see what they say.

thanks Lee

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I'd imagine they will have a look at it! Something sticks in my mind about a 30 day warranty on any car?? Dig your heels in and dont take no for an asnwer if they start giving excuses!

172cup/ insignia
i'll just tell them to give me my 4grand back and get 1 from another garageif they start messing about, i will have a chat with them tomorow as i love driving the car handles like a kart and picks its feet up wen needed but the ticking noise is pi**ing me off

172cup/ insignia
Good news garage are gunna fix it under warranty also gunna get them to sort the idle and amybe the dodgy bearing sound hopefully