ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Conked Out - Now Wont Start!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Ok mate, I know where he lives so if it comes back with standard front seats, you know where they've gone ;)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
that's well worth re-timing with the existing belt and doing a compression test. I think you may have got exceptionally lucky going by the compression you have now. If you have good compression when re-timed, replace the full belt kits and buy a lottery ticket

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
that's well worth re-timing with the existing belt and doing a compression test. I think you may have got exceptionally lucky going by the compression you have now. If you have good compression when re-timed, replace the full belt kits and buy a lottery ticket

Owen is going to have a go at this at the weekend.

He will try and re-time it first then if it fails, we will have the parts to get it running hopefully. :D

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
What time is it going up owens mate? Wouldnt mind getting that crank position sensor back off you for mine as its playing funny buggers