ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car been vandalised. Urgh.

BG 182
Ive got a jack Russell that unfortunately wouldn't do anything ha.. He did a brand new merc aroimd the corner as well safe to say the owner put £1000 for his name

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Feel for you mate :(
Had my car bumped into at uni, it was then parked well away from everyone else for the remainder of my time there.

Listerine & Poledo
Someone backed into my MX-3 in a carpark once. No notes of course.
That was a door skin and side-profile respray bill I had to soak up.

All part of owning cars. :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
So sorry to hear about this my whole passenger side got keyed in my vxr last year along with about 20 cars in my area turned out to be a 17 year old who got drunk police wouldn't release his name because would apparently affect his future job prospects and got a £80 fine absolute joke

DO NOT MAKE MY PISS BOIL!!! :rage::rage::rage:

Every single bloody penny for the repairs on ALL of the cars should be the very minimum to pay back. £30K cost? Tough. Assuming this s**t stain will actually get a job - he then needs to be paying a set amount, every month, to pay it off.

Does it affect his chance of a loan? Or a mortgage in the future? I don't give a flying bollock. Why is it that time and time again, this bloody country is so f**king soft on t***s like this? You're drunk - you might fall against a car. You might dent that car or scuff it slightly. You don't damage one car and then proceed to do twenty more. You are a dickhead and as such - like to carry out dickhead actions. Dickheads need to pay for their actions - be it 5 months or 10 years down the line. Utter welds.

Piss at 98C now....

Listerine & Poledo
we all have done something remedial in our younger years...
maybe not THAT dim, mind.

As much as I want to fully agree with you @Darren S, I can only agree so far. Otherwise it'd only take 1 drunken evening to fiscally cripple someone for the rest of their lives.

Take responsibility for your own actions etc. I totally get that, but, especially for some lad who wasn't even at drinking age and not an "adult", there's only so much law that could be put on them anyway.

Still, wont stop me having a damn good swear if my car got keyed or smashed up

RB182cup&golf gti
Police got back to me, because I can't give them a smaller window when both crimes happened, they're not going to bother looking into the CCTV footage.
Case closed
Typical response. Tell them you'll help them out and look through the footage yourself.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
we all have done something remedial in our younger years...
maybe not THAT dim, mind.

As much as I want to fully agree with you @Darren S, I can only agree so far. Otherwise it'd only take 1 drunken evening to fiscally cripple someone for the rest of their lives.

Take responsibility for your own actions etc. I totally get that, but, especially for some lad who wasn't even at drinking age and not an "adult", there's only so much law that could be put on them anyway.

Still, wont stop me having a damn good swear if my car got keyed or smashed up

Good. That's the North Korean part of my mind winning through. EXECUTE HIM! :tongueout:

In all seriousness though - who picks up the tab? Naughty little dickhead walks away with trivial fine and yet causes ££££ worth of damage with little regard for what he's done. If it was my car that was done over, why should it be me that phones the insurer? Me that makes a claim? Me that pays a higher premium next year and consecutive years afterwards and has a claim on my record until the year 2152?

From the sounds of it, that t**t only did cosmetic damage to the cars. But he could have easily slashed tyres, put windows through, etc. What if an owner of one of those cars is properly on the breadline and now has to fork out for the actions of some druken c-unit, who will never be brought to task over his actions? He thinks he's man-enough to get wasted. He's man-enough to then face the consequences, imo.

It sends out such a limp, pathetic and soft-arse signal to the majority of society who are generally law-abiding, tax-paying people. Everyone has done something stupid in their past - but not to that extent. Being able to push it aside as a 'bad memory' while the people you affected and dragged into your petty actions have to deal with it - is fundamentally wrong.

Public raping by silverback gorillas should be mandatory for scum like this. That will learn 'em.

Listerine & Poledo
Don't get me wrong. Borstals, chain-gangs and labout-prisons are all fair game in my book.

But do realise that nothing is ever anyones fault. Because social media pressure, and that parents spend up to 18 years telling their little s**t how "special" it is , and how it can "do anything it wants in this world".

Because yes, we all live in disneyland, and I'm going to be an astronaut. Knobs.

BG 182

Every single bloody penny for the repairs on ALL of the cars should be the very minimum to pay back. £30K cost? Tough. Assuming this s**t stain will actually get a job - he then needs to be paying a set amount, every month, to pay it off.

Does it affect his chance of a loan? Or a mortgage in the future? I don't give a flying bollock. Why is it that time and time again, this bloody country is so f**king soft on t***s like this? You're drunk - you might fall against a car. You might dent that car or scuff it slightly. You don't damage one car and then proceed to do twenty more. You are a dickhead and as such - like to carry out dickhead actions. Dickheads need to pay for their actions - be it 5 months or 10 years down the line. Utter welds.

Piss at 98C now....
I know was an absolute joke was the whole side of my car and wasn't a key either was apparently a flat head screwdriver.. Who supplied him with the alcohol at 17 as well ? I ended up selling the car and not claiming off insurance unfortunately it's how the s**t law system, work

Piss at 98C now....
i know absolute joke here's the story
http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/Victim-car-vandal-brands-justice-ajoke/story-21517809-detail/story.html

I ended up selling my car as he scratched the whole rear quarter doors and front wing