ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can't believe how much this is, please sell me you cup splitter...

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  vers le haut doigt milieu
It sold for £82 to some ovbious idiot, please can someone sell me their splitter for around the £50-60 mark?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sold for £82 to some ovbious idiot, please can someone sell me their splitter for around the £50-60 mark?

Can I ask, why is the buyer an idiot ?? Even with the postage added on it's still cheaper than what renault charge !

Ok so a ktec cf one is £99 - but they aren't OE & from reading on here, they pick up stone chips a lot, which are quite noticeable.
This one is cheaper than that too.

So how come the buyer is an idiot ?:S

Also, the only way you will get an OE 172/182 splitter for the price you want to pay is if it's in a few pieces.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182trophy & Williams
the CF splitters are more like £111, and as said they chip a lot easier, and imo look shite. standard all the way

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  vers le haut doigt milieu

Can I ask, why is the buyer an idiot ?? Even with the postage added on it's still cheaper than what renault charge !

Ok so a ktec cf one is £99 - but they aren't OE & from reading on here, they pick up stone chips a lot, which are quite noticeable.

Also, the only way you will get an OE 172/182 splitter for the price you want to pay is if it's in a few pieces.

You didn't buy it did you cat? Just seems like they shouldn't be so damm expensive for what they are, a key costs around the same price as just that bit of bodywork thats designed to be the first thing to fall off. Will a megane splitter fit?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0

You didn't buy it did you cat? Just seems like they shouldn't be so damm expensive for what they are, a key costs around the same price as just that bit of bodywork thats designed to be the first thing to fall off. Will a megane splitter fit?

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=290045

Well overpriced, hence a old thread of mine.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Buy a pug mk2 307 splitter.
Search for my 182 pics, cost me £35, flexible so won't shatter and looks good to me.

Not 100% perfect for but wouldnt tell unless you looked closely.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Why would I buy it for my car ?? :S

So anyway, why is the buyer an idiot ?? I can't see that the buyer is tbh especailly as it's still cheaper than one from the dealers.

As said earlier on a megane on will fit, some meg ones look rubbish though.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Yozza'd Titanium 182
anyone who pays more than 10 quid for a splitter is just a turd, get one from the scrappy, or has anyone got a brand new megan one from renault, how much are they?