ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Canary Clio

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
when i have got my rx7 done how i want i think a tunnel run and pic taking outing is on order... love the lights from the buildings... so much light pollution it can make a real nice photo!

vers le haut doigt milieu
Yeah it is a very photogenic place but there really is soo much light pollution as Malice said every photo comes back with a horrible orange glow round the edges of the buildings. If you look at the 1st image just below Canary wharf is a hot post of random light and the middle of the Morgan Stanley building is far to over exposed, it is near impossible to create a decent HDR image of this as all it will do is focus on the orange glow around the buildings. The way I did it is to take a few photos at different exposures (as if you where doing a HDR) and layer the correct parts in Photoshop. I did do this for the 2nd one and spent a long time cutting out the railings to make the buildings in the background work but this is time consuming and I don't wanna post the other photos as they don't look as good.

And Ben, sorry no clean shoots.

Last edited:
Lol, I kinda was parked on a pedestrian foot bridge and the other times double yellow lines so I had no time to take in the view!

Make sure you bring a big flash, u'll need it. Also its hard to stop anywhere good as its all doubble yellow and has a very heavy police presence, they will move you if your not quick.

Facebook compression btw. I don't use other online storage sites as I cannot limit the people who view certian pictures that are in limbo. Anyway one more, its pretty poor but just to give you an idea of the bridge I was parked on.