ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you get into a Clio Xenon Headlight ?

BMW M135i
Anyway to do the above ?
Seems royal mail have played football with my xenons and the passenger side lense/reflector part has broken off one of the clips inside, could repair it but theres one way I can see I can get into the light to glue it.

If it helps, I managed to repair similar damage on a 172 xenon using epoxy resin glue. My first attempt came apart again but i re-glued and it stayed okay for several months until I spotted a headlamp minus the bulb and charge pack for just £25 on eBay.

Only problem is it's a small opening to get your hand into, but if you're patient and careful you should be able to fix it.

BMW M135i
Nope this ones totalled, I might be able to fix it but it'd never pivot for the self adjuster again. Need to try and find a new casing for a non astromonical price so I can get cracking whilst royal mail piss about with the insurance claim.